Friday, November 7, 2008

Alive/conscious after surgery.

Had my surgery today. Everything went smoothly, and everyone at the hospital was really nice to me (a couple of nurses stopped to tell me they like my hair <3). I can type with two hands, but the size of the MASSIVE splint on my left arm makes me keep hitting the control key. Grr.

Lots of resting today and tomorrow. Probably some homework tonight. Visits with friends tomorrow and on the weekend. And I'm going to my Dad's boat club on Sunday to have lobster! Delicious.

My wrist is killing me, and I'm still covered in iodine, but things are generally well in my world. I just need lots of pampering. PAMPER ME. WORSHIP ME.


But I don't want to leave you guys without an art update, so here's a sketch for my black and white class. We're supposed to be doing a dream-like piece, so I'm veering off into nightmare world.



Enjoy! Thank God I still have my right hand! (Also, using PS 7.0 at my parents' house is weird. And their computer runs a LOT faster than mine...)

No comments: