Monday, November 10, 2008

Another art-unrelated post.

EDIT: Ok, I'm done feeling sorry for myself now. Here's to a better point of view and making the best of now and getting my work done. Things will be alright and I'm not letting any medical crap stop me from being optimistic. So yeah. .



So I'm falling apart, basically.

I got my surgery Thursday, and now I have a massive cast on my left arm. I have a bruise from my IV. Today, I went to the doctor for a checkup. They're giving me medication for my migraines (I get migraines that last for hours along with vision loss) along with a CAT scan to make sure there's nothing worse. So that's something to look forward to. And I got my blood drawn, which is no big deal, but when we were going to check me out, I got really dizzy and woozy and came THIS close to fainting in the waiting room.

I'm a wreck today. And I was a wreck yesterday. And I'm tired of being a wreck.

I'll spend the whole day in my studio tomorrow and just work and relax.

As for now, I'm going to take a nap and forget about life for a minute.


Important art update in the 9th floor blog today. T-shirt contest entries. Winners announced tomorrow, probably.

1 comment:

tanya said...

a post unrelated to your art-unrelated post...
thanks allison! after you finish drawing yours out in photoshop it might help unify the colors if you play with some of the color settings photoshop has... like adding more red to your blues or more blue to your orange for example... just a thought, hope it's useful... I love the mole!