Sunday, November 16, 2008

Detour = Finished.


Hand-done linework, digital color. Approximately 11 hours (not including my bazillion other attempts).

I'm not touching this anymore. I love it, I'm happy with it, and I can't wait to see it printed on pretty paper and displayed in my portfolio. I still captured the eerie feeling I was looking for but still kept it upbeat with the help of every person and teacher and even people I don't know.

I'm happy it's done. I hope I make Andy Fish and Veronica proud the most, because Andy's my favorite and Veronica's my idol. So I guess we'll see on Tuesday.

I've been staring at a screen for about 5 straight hours now, so I'm gonna go home and take a shower and sleep. 11 hours in the studio is good enough on a Sunday.

I have lots of sketches to post which I'll hopefully get around to soon. Wish me good luck on Tusday when they judge my piece!!! :D

No comments: