Thursday, June 11, 2009

Couple more little guys

Here are two more characters for my little painting series for Space 242. We have 9 days until we hang the show! Yikes!

Mr. Grin-Grin, Original Bomb Clown

The Rabbler alien


Aside from that, I was accepted to be apart of another gallery show in August for Paint Pens in Purses, an amazing group of female illustrators from around Boston who put on awesome shows around the city. I'm really excited to be working with such talented people and finding other artists with a similar style to mine. Go check out their website here! Paint Pens in Purses

ALSO finished the painting of this piece today. Took me less than 20 hours in all, which is good. I'll post a picture of it at some point. OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TO THE SHOW AND SEE IT! Go ad go!Artwork ©Veronica Hebard 2009.

Also, I got a twitter today. Nothing important on it yet, but here you go:
Bamcat's twitter

No comments: