Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Strip for Lindsay.

GET IT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STRIP FOR LINDSAY.


Based on a silly class discussion in Degree Project featuring Lindsay Small. I'd brought her back candy and cookies from an Asian Market, but they made us become really disruptive (at one point I spilled a whole pack of candy on Alycia's chair and it was LOUD).

But Linda, if you read this, believe me, this is a SEVERE exaggeration of you. Lindsay and I were being brats, and we think you're lovely, so please don't kill me for making this strip. Your character needed some spicing up. *love*!


(PS This is the first comic strip of anything I've ever done. I have a ways to go.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's wrong to eat candy during class, I don't want to be right babay.

Alycia Garcia said...

hahahahha
this ='s love

Unknown said...

_That_, my dear is a ROFL sandwich, heavy on the L-MAO.