Friday, January 9, 2009

POW! OOF! SANDWICHED!


Tonight I had a painty party with Alex Carlson, one of the most talented MassArt kids I know. And with some suggestions from Alex and my faithful companion Jared, we came up with some AWESOME fanart. As seeable here. As purchasable here. On my etsy. :D A little fishy told me I should paint a Batman piece. I think it came out AMAZING. hahahaha . Alex really helped me today (and by helped I mean did half of the friggin' windows) at Blick with the mural, so afterwards we got Elios pizzas and energy drinks and decided to do some artworks.

For Valentine's Day, I drew a manatee dressed up as cupid. This will be on my etsy closer to Valentine's Day, and perhaps I'll print out some sweet Valentines with him on it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like wheat bread justice better!

Allison Bamcat said...

I prefer Asiago. Mmmmm...

blackwaterII said...

Pumpernickle all the way!

Love ya, Al. (your sister) *hugs

PS: Great job! I love your little Pinky demon. :D

Anonymous said...

Also;

I BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR SANDWICH.

Allison Bamcat said...

Thanks Jess! *hug*

And Lindsay: I was really tempted to write that, haha.

Unknown said...

hah, this batman one is pretty damn amazing... i chuckled something fierce.

i was in boston this past weekend but i ran out of time and didn't get a chance to get ahold of you. true, this is unacceptable-- i will try to make it up to boston one more time pre-departure (oh yea... i'm going to washington come february). hope all is well.

p.s. i miss bamford in my life.