Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Portland adventures.

I went to Maine this past weekend to visit the very lovely Jared, and we had a very lovely time. We went sledding in a blizzard, made delicious food, went out for more delicious food, watched some badass movies, and generally had the most wonderful time I've had in a long time. I got to meet quite a few of his close friends, and they were all awesome. And I got to see the lights I've been dying to see in Portland for at least a couple of years now - they were lovely. <3

All in all, Jared is one of the best people I've ever met. He's been kind, and supportive, and he loves my art, and he went out of his way to really make me feel special this weekend. And his mum's Indonesian meatball soup is to die for. *drool* So I can't wait to see him again, and I feel like things truly are looking up for me lately with his help. <3

Pictures!

No comments: