Friday, December 12, 2008

So.

Went to Portland last night for Jared's birthday. Surprised the SHIT out of him, at 11 'o' clock at night. I gave him the presents I bought/made for him, and it was great. I woke up at 7 in the morning in a different state and got ready to take the bus back home. It was a very different place to be, and I was really excited to be there. I'm still really happy about the whole situtation. Props to Eric for helping it happen! *<3!* style="font-weight: bold;">due 1/1
-Comic strip/illustration
-bio
Black and White book due 12/16
-submissions/cover illustration?
T-shirt contest due ?
-waiting until next semester, too much pressure put on by the illustration department with no training, and especially no benefits.
Degree Project due 1/26
-10 page research paper on my topic
-two complete pieces to show by next semester, possibly done in the style of my Detour cover
Gallery show due 4/09
-Due for the spring, work on 12 pieces regarding wierd relationships between hot chicks and monsters/robots/aliens


Despite all the sadness in my life lately, I'm done pretty well.


ALSO: My business cards came out wrong. ARJIHGOSHGFL.

No comments: