Friday, November 18, 2011

Converse Infant Transportation Pack HO 11


Hey guys,


I've been working my buns off for my favorite company in the world, Converse, for the last year and a half now. We work REALLY far in advance, so a lot of the things I'm working on won't come out for another year and a half! So it's all secret for now!

But now that these are out, I don't have to keep them a secret anymore!


Know someone this holiday who's pint-sized and car-obsessed? Pick up some NY taxis, some firetrucks, or some old school police cars! I know a couple of little girls who've got a firefighter for a daddy, so I'm excited to pick up some for them!

AVAILABLE FOR SALE THROUGH CONVERSE.COM, CLICK HERE!!


So excited that I was able to work on this project, and I look forward to showing you more projects as they come out. This is just the beginning! Thanks to everyone at Converse who I see every day and to all those who've mentored me through the footwear process thus far. I'm excited to learn more every day. <3

No comments: