Thursday, October 9, 2008

Been listening to a lot of Royksopp lately.

Coupla things I finished tonight. Homework's been slow, because I'm caught up/ahead in my classes, so I decided to take a night to finish stuff I wanted/needed to finish.

First up:


Flyer for the Illustration field trip. Next Friday, day trip all over the place. I'd go if I didn't have to work. Everyone likes squids. Hand drawn with photoshop grayscale. About 2.5 hours because my computer was running like shit.



Second:


Just a little doodle of my ghostie from my big painting I posted a few days ago. I'm in love with him. His name is "Bacon" because Mister Reusch thought his headfabric looked like bacon. So Bacon he shall be. Hand drawn + photoshop color, about an hour.

And lastly:


This is for Brian Butler's Ice Cream People site (www.icecreampeople.org). It seems like everyone else had jumped on the bandwagon, and I had lost all my postcards. So it was time. Hope he likes it! It's clown-flavored! Gouache, about 2 hours or less.



Other than that, I'm trying to get published. Anywhere. I feel like I've done so much to promote myself and get myself real good at everything, but I'm still in the same boat as everybody else. I feel like I'm always let down when I'm made a promise. I write my own contracts, I show up on time, I finish my projects (for clients, cough) on time if not early or instantly.

It'll just take some time.

But now I'm exhausted. Goodnight!

No comments: