Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Two gallery openings this week!

I'm lucky to have been accepted into two different gallery shows this month, both with MANY of my favorite artists! I'm really excited to see so much new work from so many talented people.

First up :


Lincoln Arts Project & Fish McGill present
A Collection of Bostonia Collectives


Lincoln Arts Project, 289 Moody St, Waltham MA

I'll be showing as part of the Paint Pens in Purses Collective, showing off two of my newest paintings : The Demonicorn and These Ghosts They Know Me


I even had a quick minute to contribute to one of my favorite collectives, Brian Butler's Ice Cream People!


Second up :

Revenge of Freeky Fright Nights! Annual Horror Ho-Down
hosted by Space 242 at the Fourth Wall Project


Space 242 was on hiatus until now for the past year, so naturally I was STOKED to see they were holding another opening. And for my favorite holiday : Halloween! I've got one of my spookiest paintings up for the show, and I'm looking forward to the opening reception!


Come out! To both! You'll love it! Can't wait!
(also free beer at both events!)

No comments: