Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Social Media Warriors @ MassArt

Can you find me?


Tonight I attended a seminar at MassArt to address the importance of social media in promotion for creative businesses. This was truly one of the best things I've done for myself as an artist, and I wish I'd taken more opportunities to learn about this sooner! I feel like I have a better understanding about what will showcase my art in the light I want and what's just yelling, "Look at me! I sell art!"


Thank you so much to Kaitlin Maud of Rain or Shine Media, Danielle Spurge of Merriweather Council, and Cassidy Quinn Brettler of Boloco. And a special thanks to the Boston Chapter of the Graphic Artists Guild for hosting this event!

Overall, I feel much more informed about my wrongs and rights, and I know how to better utilize my talent and my online presence to help my followers find me!


No comments: