Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finished Phoenix covers




Finished these two nights ago, but I wanted to leave you in SUSPENSE.


Heading for approval now, they'll be on the cover of an upcoming issue of the Phoenix, running in Providence, RI, Boston, MA, and Portland, ME. So look out for it!



Other than that, working on my Speakerdog (about 75% done), which I'll post soon! I'm hoping to assemble him after he's done.


Also! Bought a new bike last night! Behold!!! Her name is Behemoth.


You can see the back of Momo's pretty head!

3 comments:

Alycia Garcia said...

im hoping they go for the orangey one.

and ps, i think you should dye your hair to match your tires.

Allison Bamcat said...

I like the orange one, too. But the teal one matches my blog layout. :D

Also, pink hair = AMAZING idea.

NCaouette said...

that is sexulent!!!