Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blog auction starting TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!


(A piece of original art up for sale)

Hello everyone! In an effort to ease financial stress regarding a surgery I need, I'll be listing art for sale on this blog for the entire month of July!!!

The way that this will work is:

ALL PIECES ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT ONCE! Each price is marked or best offer. Thanks!!!


Some of the pieces available for sale!

Here is the creative mess I've been living in! I've made 7 new paintings for this auction so far, and I have several more on the way. At the end of the month, higher-priced items will be up for bid, including three large scale pieces never posted on this blog.

I'm officially off of my health care now that I've graduated, and I need surgery on my left wrist more than ever. I'm hoping to ease the financial strain on my family and the physical strain on myself through this auction. I'm also available for requests and commissioned work.


I'm truly looking forward to this! It's gonna be fun!
Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAAAASIL knocked over your waterrrrr

Leslie Soellner said...

Uhm. I really love the Basil painting. Is it for sale, or are you going to auction it?

Allison Bamcat said...

I'm going to just do one big post with all of my auction pieces up with an asking price. I think the auction theory was confusing everyone!

So that'll be up in the next couple of days, and Basil will be up too!

Anonymous said...

hot-wallpapers
mukp k $ gs 01