Wednesday, February 1, 2012

All Star seaside pack and Raw Boston!

I've been painting up a storm lately, and I can't wait to show you my newest creations! I'll be showcasing several new pieces at Raw Boston's Activate Show next week, February 9th at The Estate Theater in Boston from 7 - 10PM. You can check out my sweet profile HERE and purchase discounted tickets to the event!


Aside from that, I'm like, STOKED, right now. I've been working at Converse almost two years, and some of the projects I've worked on are starting to hit the market. Remember the rad Street Transportation pack I posted a while ago?

These guys are just coming out for spring! Don't you wish you had baby feet now?




They're available on the Converse website in the Kids section! Perfect for summer adventures!!

No comments: