Monday, December 5, 2011

Woah! Busy week this past week!

So these things happened this past week :

1. I collected my skull for the Ars Moriendi show by CVLT (opening tonight!)
2. I painted said skull, my first 3D piece, and I LOVE how it came out

Just a preview! You'll have to come to the opening tonight or wait patiently to see the rest!

3. A collection of Converse shoes I worked on was featured in InTouch magazine (below!)

That's Gwen Stefani's baby Zuma!!

4. Another collection of Converse kids shoes I worked on was bumped up a season and is now available at Nordstrom for the holiday! Free shipping right now! :)

Available for sale here!

5. Boston's Weekly Dig released an article about me featuring a studio visit from Christina Lacoste. The article dropped online on Friday, you can read it here! (She left in all the embarassing parts even!)

That's my studio! You can see my kitty Gogo in my lap!

6. I attended the Distillation show with Phidias Gold, post about that coming tomorrow. (lots of great pictures!)


7. I celebrated my one year anniversary with Rikard! We went to the Swedish Jul Market in the South End. :) God Jul!
Thanks for looking! Lots of updates coming this week! :)

No comments: