Friday, December 23, 2011

Pig on the Wing sketch


Here's the sketch for something that's been floating around in my head for some time. I've been listening to A LOT of Pink Floyd (as in every day for a month, including right this moment). The album "Animals" has been the favorite of our household, and these lines are really special to me:

You know that I care for you
And I know that you care for me, too

So I don't feel alone,

Or the weight of the stone

Now that I've found somewhere safe to bury my bone
And any fool knows a dog needs a home

A shelter from pigs on the wing

-Pink Floyd - Pigs on the Wing Pt. 2

So I wanted to create my own pig with wings, tweaked a bit for my own aesthetic. The eyes will be opal. The wings will be hypercolorful. And I want to make this one BIG! No wimpy little panel for this pretty piggy.

Happy Holidays if I don't post again before Christmas, guys! Take care, and thank you again for checking up on me. :)

No comments: