Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another update.


LOOOOOOOOOOONG day tomorrow. I'm presenting my snowboard concepts to the snowboard company FLOW and afterwards presenting my final images for a calendar project from NEAFA, an organization based on helping helper animals and the people who need them. It's been a long procoess with Flow, and it's been a much shorter process with NEAFA, but both have garnished great results. Once I have the okay to submit finishes from FLOW on this blog, I'll do so.

Until then, here's my finish for NEAFA, dedicated to my buddy Mark Reusch with his adorable Boston terriers, Mr. Giles and Frankensteiny. I wanted this to be a fun, cute-ish piece, and I've officially fallen in love with doggies with squishy faces. I want to get a French bulldog one day - done and done.

I hope you enjoy! More work on the way!





On another note, I'm feeling very lonely.

Sing me to sleep,
Sing me to sleep,
I don't want to wake up on my own anymore

There is another world
There is a better world

-
The Smiths

1 comment:

Massi said...

how many layers?