Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Working on a few things


Quagaår the Lion Serpent
9" x 9", blue pencil



Hey guys! Just wanted to give you an update on what I've been up to recently :


I've been doing a lot of drawing, sketching, branding, and graphic-making. I'm working with a very good friend of mine on my website (bamcatart.com), so we're in beginning stages on that. I'm so excited to truly have a website!

I'm trying to organize myself better as being a brand. There are a lot of things I'm doing alright with and a lot of things I need to work on. I've been surrounded by so many wonderful professionals lately with positive reinforcement. It's really pushed me to try harder and get the ball rolling on a lot of things.


Things in the works : New paintings, new post cards, a book for sale at conferences/fairs, more gallery shows, my website, merchandise, prints, apparel, and working on creating a vinyl toy!!


I'm excited about so much - can't wait to show you guys!

No comments: