Friday, April 30, 2010

Skull Tattoo Sleeve Design


Skull Sleeve, 22" x 30" Acryla Gouache

This is a design I made for Quarto's tattoo book, a book I've so far made 6 designs for. Working on ideas for my 7th now. I'm so exciting! This is one of the largest projects I've ever worked on, and I've had a lot of freedom with the subject matter to create pieces that really represent my style. Thank you so much, Andy, for including me in this project.

This is the largest piece I've created for the book thus far. It's a sleeve design, where the background would wrap all the way around the arm. The actual piece is around 18" x 24", making it a pain to photograph. I spent a looot of time painting this piece, and I truly love how it came out.

The next piece I'm working on is a shoulder piece with a Dia de los Muertos theme. More skulls ahoy!! Updates soon!


ALSO!! Don't forget to swing by Space 242 in South Boston tonight for the Circus Freaks show! 6 - 8 PM at 242 E. Berkeley St, South Boston. I have 3 pieces in the show! Please RSVP at www.space242.com.

No comments: