Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back in Action!


Hey there, I'm back and in 99% fight mode after my surgery two weeks ago. I'd had surgery done on my left wrist to take care of a problem I've had for a few years. They feel the surgery was a success, and I'm looking forward to full mobility in my wrist soon. :)


I have several pieces in a show coming up this week at Space 242 (242 E. Berkeley St. in South Boston). The first opening is this Friday, April 30th from 6 - 8, and the second opening is next Friday, May 7th, from 6 - 8. I hope to see you there! RSVP here!!

I've also been working on a few more pieces for an upcoming tattoo design book I'm apart of. Here's the linework for a sailor's grave illustration I had done.




ONE LAST THING!!! Tomorrow, Wednesday April 28th at Blick Art Materials, we're celebrating our 100th year anniversary by giving every customer 25% off their entire purchase. I'll be there with bells on (and sweet boots), and we'll be giving out free food, prizes, coupons, balloons, and Starbucks/Chipotle! You should come visit and let me dazzle with your knowledge of art supplies!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that design!!

Wow 100 years!