Sunday, March 28, 2010

At Least I Did My Best

At Least I Did My Best, 8" x 11", Marker & Ink

Here's the final tattoo design for an upcoming book I'm going to be in. This was the first design I had created as a test to be included, and I'm so grateful they liked my work enough to let me be apart of this project. I'm greatly honored, and I can't wait to tell you more about this book as the weeks go by!


Big news for me is an upcoming surgery. I've had an ongoing wrist problem for several years now (first spurred by a large woodcarving I did of a Blood Brothers poster). This will be my 3rd corrective surgery, and if this one fails as well, I'll have to live with my injury. So if anyone can send me your good luck and channel your healing powers, I would greatly appreciate it!


Also, my good friend Sarah Zuckerman is doing a Doodle Project where she creates an original doodle each day and sends it out to friends. I'm so impressed by anyone who can have an ongoing daily or even weekly project that they keep up with. It shows great commitment and character. Contact her at artsygurl220@hotmail.com if you have any questions about her project and tell her I sent you so she won't get creeped out.



(The doodle she sent me! I love it!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

Allison Bamcat said...

Thanks!!

Alison Undercover said...

I love this piece and the new look of your blog! Very sleek!