Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear The World,

Harvey Danger! I got to meet all those cool cats!

(My stuff there in the middle! Next to the lovely Veronica Hebard)

FRIDAY NIGHT, I got to see HARVEY DANGER, for one of their last shows EVER on the east coast. Not only did I have the most fun of my whole life during the set, but I actually cried during the last song. My buddy Mat Malone gave me the opportunity to meet the band after the show. I got to speak to every member of the band after the show and gush over knowing every single guitar/bass/drum entry in every song as well as being able to tell them how their band led me to 9 years of vocal and instrumental training. This ultimately led to my love for physical art, Illustration. I'm so grateful that I got to tell them how much the experience meant to me.

I couldn't feel luckier, and after having my gallery show that night for Paint Pens in Purses, I was floating on cloud 9. I got to be showcased with some fantastic female artists as well as being able to hug the lead singer of my favorite band for the LAST TIME EVER.
Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...
Replacing Emoji...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAY PARTY